We welcome all volunteers. You can help in many ways-
1. Environmental Services – assistance with groundskeeping, painting, landscaping, etc.
2. Child Care – assistance with children in our program (must have a DHS clearance registery letter)
3. Elder Assistance – assistance with the seniors in our program
4. Administration- assistance with administrative functions
5. Receptionist – assistance with answering phone calls and greeting visitors
All volunteers must pass a police background clearance and other clearances maybe necessary.
Please contact us for volunteer opportunities. 313.579.1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.